Who would want disrupted transmissions when watching their favorite TV serial, movies or sports program? None. With timely Airtel DTH recharge one can be sure of not missing any of their desired lists of TV programs. With lots of recharge plans available, the subscriber has the option to choose from any one of them that suits his taste.
There are monthly, quarterly, half yearly and annual packs at varying prices to choose from on third party websites like MobiKwik, PhonePe and Paytm.
- The monthly Airtel DTH recharge packages have some very attractive propositions for top-ups – varying range of Sports and Sports HD Top-up; tops-ups with cash backs in the Airtel Digital TV account .
- The 3-months Airtel DTH recharge packs consist of South My Sports plan that is valid for the southern region of India, Value Prime Kids SD pack that is aimed at kids and is in the Hindi language; Infinity Sports SD and HD packs;
- The bi-annual Airtel DTH recharge packs have the South My Sports pack; Value Prime Kids SD pack; the Infinity SD and HD and the Infinity All SD & HD packs with validity of 6 months each.
- The Annual pack option includes the Value Prime Kids SD pack, South My Sports pack, Infinity sports SD and HD packs and the Infinity All SD & HD packs with validity of 12 months.
Airtel DTH Recharge is the best way to ensure that your digital television runs smoothly at anytime of the day, any day of the week. The recharge process is a simplified method on the reseller sites. For recharging your Airtel direct to home service at the third party websites or App, you simply need to
- Choose the DTH operator
- Mention your customer Id. For people who have forgotten their id, the best way is to press the menu button on the set-top box remote.
- The amount for which the recharge needs to be done
- Click on the ‘submit’ or the ‘process recharge’ button.
- If all details provided are correct the next page will prompt for payment and ask the recharger to fill in his preferred payment mode which could be using his credit card, debit card, bank transfer or the third party facilitated e-wallet.
When buying or recharging the connection for the first time from the official Airtel site or App, the steps are:-
- Select your recharge package from a list of plans that include browse plans, monthly packs, Chota packs, long duration packs, multiple Televisions and the al-a-carte packs. In fact when you choose your pack the site gives its suggestions for the best one suited for each individual customer depending on the following parameters:
- The connection type
- The region where the subscriber is based
- The set-top box type
- Duration of the pack
- The next step is to fill in your details like name, date of birth, mobile number and address.
- The last step involves choosing the mode of payment.